www.OHMI.com.au stole my money without providing any of the services they promised. Liars and thieves operating under Peter Thrower - one of the biggest scam artists in Australia. Never use their services!

After taking my money they dropped all communications. Absolute crooks working at www.OHMI.com.au.

They are a relatively new company and I should have checked up on them further by reading some reviews. It seems that similar people have had experiences such as myself. They take your money, fail to deliver on their promises, then all communications cease after you have paid the funds.

It seems they have done this on several occasions with different customers. Beware of OHMI

Had an Experience with Ohmi?

Comments

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #953143

Hello to anyone reading this, this was posted by Elliott Margison, who was hired through freelancer to write some sales copy for ohmi.when he provided very poor quality sub-standard draft of work, he was paid for the work he completed and the rest of the job cancelled.

He then attempted to blackmail the company with threats of making posts on sites about our bad services. You will note this post is from London - where Elliot is from, and where we do not trade.

We do not trade with any international customers, only Australian based businesses.We don't do one off sales, as we provide ongoing telecommunications services to Australian businesses

I have been with OHMI for 3 1/2 yrs and have had fantastic service.Saved heaps on my bills and they have been easy to contact and deal with.

Unlike other phone companies Ive previously used.Bridget

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #612027

I have used OHMI for more than 4 years. compltely happy with service and savings! :)